WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT?RESPONSIBLE: FIXIFY Office: Calle Marina, 145, Bajos, Barcelona, Spain Phone: +34 612402206 Email address: email@example.com
HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?Personal data can be obtained from the following sources:
- Directly, through the personal data collection forms hosted on the website.
- Directly from the owners themselves at the head office, as a result of the formalization of a contractual relationship and/or the provision of the relevant services.
- Through third parties (voluntary or legal representatives of the data owner).
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Subscription and participation in the Responsible´s blog.
- To publish testimonials.
- To improve the quality of our services we can send you satisfaction surveys and discounts.
BASIS FOR LEGITIMACY
- Execution of a contract or pre-contract.
- Express consent.
- Legitimate interest.
CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTIONYour personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine any possible responsibilities that may arise from such purpose and from their processing, taking as a reference the regulations that may be applicable.
- They shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure that the data are rendered useless or completely destroyed.
- One year, unless the candidate expressly indicates to us that he or she wishes to participate in future selection processes.
- They will be kept indefinitely, unless consent is revoked.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD COMPANIESThe controller may transfer personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Banking institutions.
- By legal obligation.
- Court injunction.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
- Withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent in relation to any processing of your personal data based on a previously given consent.
- Access: You may request to be informed whether or not your personal data are being processed, and if the processing is confirmed, you will be able to access them by providing information on the processing.
- Rectification: You may request that we rectify your data without undue delay when they are inaccurate or incomplete by means of an additional declaration of rectification.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your data without undue delay.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Limitation: You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data by the controller.
- Portability: You have the right to have your data transferred by the controller to another controller or to the data subject himself, in a structured format that is commonly used and machine-readable.
- Automated decisions: You have the right not to be subject to profiling for the purpose of taking individual decisions based on automated data processing, if any.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if you believe that your data protection rights are being infringed: Spanish Data Protection Agency, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid www.agpd.es
SPECIFIC DATA PROCESSING
- No data processing is done on the basis of automated profiles.
- No international data transfers (outside the European Economic Area) are carried out